Nox for PC lets you run android apps on your Windows 7/8/10. Download Nox PC and enjoy the best android emulator for PC.
There is a profusion of apps and games that we can use on our android phones. Infact the number of applications developed for android devices keep increasing exponentially and are almost always unique.
While running these apps are really useful, sometimes running them on our phone becomes rather cumbersome. If we could run them on our PCs we will be able to experience better screen size on one hand, and get a host of other benefits. On the other hand, there is so much we can do because of apps which we cannot on our PCs because desktop versions of those apps don’t exist.
To solve this dilemma, emulators were developed and have been available in the market for quite some time now. The most popular emulators include Bluestacks, droid 4x and others which let us run android apps and games on our windows laptop and personal computers.
Download Nox for PC
Installing Nox on your PC
A Detailed guide on Nox Download and installing the ‘Nox App Player’ on a PC/ laptop running on a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Step 1. Downloading the setup file for Nox for PC.
Step 2. After the set up is downloaded, it needs to be run. Follow the instructions and accept the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Step 3. In the last window, agree to install the player by clicking on the option. The installation process will take about a few minutes.
Once you finish installing the Nox App Player, you need to use a preexisting google account to log in, or create a new one.
1. After the installation is successfully completed we can launch the Nox App Player and if we are having Google Account we can use that existing one to log in or create a new one.
2. Please note that APK files can directly be installed through the Nox App Player. Otherwise you could drag and drop the APK to install it.
3. To make sure your nox app player runs without a hitch, you should always try to make sure you have a sufficient graphics card. An ideal up to date graphics card will help you avoid the graphic card 2500 errors and let you put obb files at their proper places.
Features: Nox App Player Android Emulator for PC (Windows 7/8/10)
The nox app player is an android emulator that comes for free and is dedicated to brining forth the best experience to users who want to use it for playing android games and availing android apps on the pc.
- The Nox app player can be availed and installed in windows 10 in windows 8 or in Windows 8.1 and windows 7.
- This player is based on android 4.4.4 and is compatible with X86/AMD. This is an obvious advantage and compatibility factor in comparison to similar programs on the market like Bluestacks, youwave or Andy the Android Emulator.
- While the basic functions of the Nox App Player include keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration; what makes the Nox App Player for PC super special is that you can connect gamepadfs and game controllers.
- Another great feature is that when it comes to Action Role Playing Games, the keyboard mapping function of the emulator is super handy. It is a lot easier to use the traditional WASD key to control the game characters. What makes it even better is that you can assign other keys to release skills or take shots, stuff you will actually need given the level of complexities in mobile games today.
- Then there is the multiplayer mode of the nox app player. It is an innovative feature which allows you to run more than one nox app player windows at once. Each window will be able to run a different app and game.
- You no longer will need to push apps to the back ground and also switch between two live apps with a lot of ease on the same computer screen. It is the realistic equivalent of having more than one smartphone for using at a time.